Friday, August 8, 2008

Just A Typical Day in Our Life

Here is a recap of today:

First we went to the little Round Rock Water Park, which is pretty much a giant kiddie pool. Erica and Frankie joined us, poor Brandon had to work today so I needed extra eyes and hands. The kids had a good time splashing. It was extremely HOT though, my feet are still feeling a little scalded from the cement. Thankfully this was an uneventful outing, good time, no injuries, no lost kids, no time outs:)
Once Brandon got home this evening we needed to go to the Verizon Wireless Store because my phone has been messing up. Now we should have known to send one of us alone because the employees of this store are the slowest ever and take an hour to deal with one customer. While Brandon was dealing with the sales guy our kids are behaving pretty well, Rylan sat in one chair next to me, and Savanna in another chair across from me. Okay now, everyone who has ever been around Savanna for more than five minutes knows that she has the highest pitched squeal in the whole world, well, she lets out a laughing type squeal and this evil lady who was close to us covers her ears and gives us the most evil glare ever and kinda mumbles under her breath about awful noises and such...oh yeah, Brandon and I were livid. So not even two seconds later Savanna jumps off the chair and runs to Rylan and I and in the process trips and hits her head..oh yeah, another a very loud scream she makes this time. I didn't even have time to look at the evil lady this time I just grabbed Savanna and headed to the car. I was so mad and hurt by this lady that I was crying. Savanna was fine once we got in the car and so was I. While the kids and I waited in the car evil lady walks out of the store and right by our car, I told both kids that they should scream because there is the lady who doesn't like loud kids, and they did! It was funny. Brandon finally made it out of the store and tells me that when I left with the kids she was still going off about loud kids and being rude, so Brandon of course apologized in a loud and then continued to whistle, LOL! Its funny now, but when this was happening I was so upset that someone could be so rude about a my child being happy and making noise, its not like the was misbehaving and screaming. On the way home we all had a pretty good laugh about the whole situation. My question is, how could anyone ever be annoyed at this sweet dear girl....
Finally it was getting close to bedtime and I heard Savanna messing around in the kitchen. I found that my kitchen smelled strongly like dishwasher detergent and the empty bottle on top of the trash can. She had emptied the whole thing into the dishwasher. Brandon turned it on, and a few minutes later this is what we found...
And finally here is what my beautiful children are up to now...

No comments: