Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

Lost Track of Time....

I'm surprised it has already been a week since I've posted. I have been so busy with school work and don't really have time for anything extra, which makes me kinda sad. Rylan's baseball season starts this coming week, so that adds another thing to my list. But with baseball season, there will be more pictures that I must share. I haven't been taking many pictures lately, I forget...and when I do get my camera out, I get annoyed because my good SLR camera is still broke. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, it will be repaired and working awesome. Here a few pictures of the last week, there is only one of Rylan because he won't let me take pictures of him....
Rylan's lip has healed completely already! It still is a little puffy and had a very slight scar, but looks awesome. If you didn't know what had happened to him only 10 days ago you could never tell. His gums are healing nicely too, those are still pretty puffy, but look almost normal again.


Savanna loves to paint.


This is our neighbor's baby...Savanna loves her, and kept bringing out every stuffed animal or her to play with.


Here is what Savanna did to get my attention while I was trying to study.


Bubble Time.
Isn't this the sweetest thing?

And here is what I have been up to...everyday.

No comments: