Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009

Update on Rylan: He is doing awesome! Amazingly well for all the trauma his little mouth went through. The hardest part has been that he isn't able to eat regular foods. He has to eat soft, bland things. He has had lots of pudding, jello, ice cream, and chicken noodle soup. Rylan likes to eat meat....a lot...so this has been very hard on him. Last night I went to the store and bought some stuff for mashed potatoes and mac and cheese so he can try those today. I even got him a cream cake that is super moist, so he has enjoyed that. He went to the dentist this morning and they took some x-rays...all looks well, his permanent teeth that are up in his gums look good, no fractures, yay! The dentist took a look at his gums..they look horrendous..and he said that gums do look awful when they go through such a trauma but heal quickly and nicely. So we just need to keep them clean, by rinsing with a little salt water a few times a day. I took a look at his gums just a little while ago when he woke up and they still look bad, but he says they don't hurt, so that's a good thing. Here he is playing computer games, his lip is still very swollen.The Rocket: Rylan had been saving his money for a rocket that you build and can shoot off. After his big ordeal on Sunday Brandon went and bought the kit and they started building it. They finished yesterday and we went out to see it fly. Uncle Frankie heard about the Rocket and had to come play too. It was so cool.
Rylan and the big RocketHere are the guys setting is up.
It was pretty loud!
video


I had to include this picture of Miss.S, she NEVER naps anymore, so it was a lovely surprise yesterday afternoon when I found her snoozin away in the big chair.
Alrighty, I have a ton of school work to do today...I finished my English paper yesterday and submitted it, my teacher already responded to it, and apparently I left out a summary I was supposed to write as well, so I need to do that right now...have a wonderful day!

No comments: